Uploads to Remote Proof
To connect to JSM Remote Proof and upload files follow these steps:
Open this link in your web browser http://remoteproof.jsmccarthy.com the system works best with the following browsers.
- Mac OS X – Safari, Firefox
- Windows – Internet Explorer, Firefox
Because it relies on Java, for some functions you will need to have it installed and enabled. If necessary you can download Java from Sun Microsystems at www.java.com.
In the login page enter the username and password:
- In the Job Home page click on the link for [Your company name] File Transfers
- Click on the New Upload Link in the File Transfer title bar
- A new window will open and start loading a Java applet. If you get a message asking you to accept the security certificate, click on either Yes or Always.
- In the window that opens, enter an upload name and (if desired) any notes about the job. You can then drag and drop the files you wish to send onto the lower part of the window. You can also click on the button on the right hand side with a page(+) icon to pull up a standard dialog box to let you add files. You can select individual files or entire folders to upload. It is not necessary to compress files before sending. The system will automatically protect the files as they are sent. Once you have all the files added, click on the Upload button in the lower right.
- The system will negotiate a connection with our server and you should see a progress bar appear. When the progress reaches 100% the system will notify you that the transfer was successful and it will send an email to let us know that the files have arrived.